Life is calling. How will you answer?
Living in service of Life and Earth: remembering what is precious and protecting what you love
Our work together is centered on three main components all of which are based in a small, safe, consistent community setting:
1) PERCEPTION SKILLS – the 94% of livingness we cannot see, hear, feel, taste or touch but that we know exists and interfaces with us often.
2) WHOLE HUMAN COMMUNICATION SKILLS – expressing ourselves deeply and authentically with words, body language and energy.
3) SELF MASTERY – working to tame and empower our minds and brains, our psychological selves and other aspects of our identities
MatrixWalk is a 9-month immersion group program with Lexi Delgado.
In a small group setting, you will…
- Learn to trust your innate guidance system and read the subtle cues being regularly presented to us
- Interact more honestly, courageously, and effectively with yourself and others
- Expand your ability to perceive and respond to what matters most by staying integrated and connected even under stress
- Build a kinesthetic understanding of what authentic community and correct support feels like and why it matters
In MatrixWalk, Lexi combines the use of highly effective modalities which include Systemic Constellation Work, mindfulness practice, somatic awareness, presencing, core meditation, dialogue, storytelling, movement, breathwork, silence, and MatrixWork.
Through her impeccable guidance, deep presence, precise insight, charisma, humor, and compassion, Lexi offers masterful facilitation and profound wisdom. Lexi’s attentiveness to each individual’s needs and areas of “work” is nothing short of astounding. By the end of MatrixWalk, you’ll have a toolbox full of daily practices from Lexi, a trusted community, and newfound sense of support for life.
The Nine Month Program includes:
Three residential weekend retreats in Ashland, Oregon:
- September 27-29, 2019
- January 24-26, 2020
- May 22-24, 2020
Weekend retreats begin on Friday at 5 pm and end at 6 pm on Sunday. While we strongly recommend that participants step completely away from their lives, including technology and family lives during these weekends, we leave the choice about where to stay to you. If you wish to stay here on PrayerFarm, there are several options available from camping to guest bedrooms to a private apartment. Contact Lexi to discuss needs, additional fees for accommodations.
Weekend Retreat Details
- All meals, with the exception of Friday dinner which is potluck*, will be provided. We also ask that each participant bring one snack item to contribute to the weekend—chocolate, popcorn, fruit, nut butters, etc.
- Meals will be simple, organic, vegetarian fare, and gluten and sugar free. If you have further dietary restrictions you may wish to bring food to supplement what we offer. There will be refrigerator space available here at PrayerFarm.
- *Friday Potluck: please bring a contribution that can feed six or more people. This is not a cooking contest; something from a local market is fine. We do ask that all contributions be organic, vegetarian, gluten and sugar free. The Ashland Food Coop in town is a great resource.
Weekly practice groups in-person or via Zoom (online)
- Meetings are weekly on Tuesdays from 6-8pm at PrayerFarm.
- These meetings can be joined online via Zoom, for distance participants if you are unable to be there in person and participation is strongly encouraged.
Four Private Sessions with Lexi – Private sessions with Lexi are included as part of the program to optimize personal expansion and growth through MatrixWalk.
Additional Offerings for MatrixWalk Participants
Quarterly Public Constellation Events in Ashland*
These Constellation events are open to the wider community, as well as the MatrixWalk group. All events are on Saturdays from 10 am to 6 pm at PrayerFarm.
- October 12, 2019
- January 11, 2020
- March 7, 2020
*For distance participants who may not be able to join for these, Lexi is open to coming to your community for a day if we can coordinate a date, a location, and bring together a minimum of 8 participants. (Fee of $175 for participants other than you would apply.)
Sliding Scale Tuition
Tuition: $3600 with sliding scale $2400-$4600—*we ask that wherever you place yourself on the tuition scale that you also make some kind of contribution to the land as part of your exchange—attendance at work parties, taking on a project, helping on retreat weekends or offering skills and services you may have to contribute that are needed at PrayerFarm.
It is our hope that anyone called to join is able to work this New Economy Model at their deepest level by taking what they need while giving as much as they can. You can schedule a 30 minute conversation with Lexi to support you in this process. There are a limited number of work trade opportunities as a way to create balance with lower end of scale. This includes monthly work party opportunities, cooking at the retreats, and a variety of other ways of contributing.
A session with Lexi is required to determine appropriateness for the group. Please read and complete this document in preparation for your session with Lexi. A minimum of three private sessions and/or three workshops with Lexi is a prerequisite for joining this program.
Registration for MatrixWalk 2019-20 is open NOW.
A $500 non-refundable deposit holds your space.
Hear the call? Email Lexi today!
For more information, please contact Lexi at email@example.com or call 541-631-9456.